It’s a creamy recipe made with alfredo sauce enriched with mushrooms that brings a mix of cheesy, creamy and earthy flavors together for a perfect ready to eat pasta.
One-single-serve portion is an ideal solution for a quick meal that can be enjoyed anywhere: at home or at the office.
Alfredo’s premium quality taste
Precooked durum wheat pasta (durum wheat semolina, water), Modified corn starch, Cheese preparation powder (cheese [milk, salt, rennet], whey, flavours, salt), Sunflower oil seasoning (sunflower seed oil, glucose syrup, caseinates), Rice flour, Salt, Cream, Mushrooms powder and pieces (Agaricus Bisporus and its group, Boletus edulis and its group), Yeast extract, Dried garlic, Flavours, Dried parsley.
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Mustard
Minimum preparation with maximum flavor
- Shake well the cup, remove lid half way.
- Add boiling water to fill-line inside the cup. Stir well.
- Closed the lid and let stand 5-6 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir well (bottom upward) for 30 seconds. Enjoy!
- Shake well the cup, remove lid completely.
- Add room temperature water to fill-line inside the cup and stir well (bottom upward).
- Microwave on high (1000 Watt) for 90 to 100 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir well
- Let stand 4-5 minutes, or till the pasta is tender, stir again for 30 seconds. Enjoy!
Totally recyclable packaging
Plastic cup: Plastic collection
Cardboard sleeve: Paper collection