It’s a simple and genuine recipe with tomato, basil and oregano. Taste the ingredients that convey the aroma of the Italian sun.
One portion to savor directly in the cup with healthy, appetizing and well-balanced recipe – ready in a very little time or on-the-go.
Napoletana’s premium quality taste
Precooked durum wheat pasta (durum wheat semolina, water), Sugars: Sugar, Potato maltodextrin, Dried tomato, Modified corn starch, Salt, Dried onion, Yeast extract, Sunflower oil seasoning (sunflower seed oil, glucose syrup, caseinates), Flavours, Oregan, Carrot powder, Dried beetroot, Dried basil, Dried parsley, Turmeric.
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Mustard
Minimum preparation with maximum flavor
- Shake well the cup, remove lid half way.
- Add boiling water to fill-line inside the cup. Stir well.
- Closed the lid and let stand 5-6 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir well (bottom upward) for 30 seconds. Enjoy!
- Shake well the cup, remove lid completely.
- Add room temperature water to fill-line inside the cup and stir well (bottom upward).
- Microwave on high (1000 Watt) for 90 to 100 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir well
- Let stand 4-5 minutes, or till the pasta is tender, stir again for 30 seconds. Enjoy!
Totally recyclable packaging
Plastic cup: Plastic collection
Cardboard sleeve: Paper collection