It’s a simple recipe made with just a few ingredients seasoned with creamy cheese, to taste the real Italian taste in a short-time. This single-portion cup combines the quality of a “made in Italy” recipe with the functionality of a good pasta dish ready in an instant.
Parmesana’s premium quality taste
Precooked durum wheat pasta (durum wheat semolina, water), Cheese preparation powder (cheese [milk, salt, rennet], whey, flavours, salt), Modified corn starch, Sunflower oil seasoning (sunflower seed oil, glucose syrup, caseinates), Cream, Salt, Yeast extract, Dried parsley.
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Mustard
Minimum preparation with maximum flavor
- Shake well the cup, remove lid half way.
- Add boiling water to fill-line inside the cup. Stir well.
- Closed the lid and let stand 5-6 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir well (bottom upward) for 30 seconds. Enjoy!
- Shake well the cup, remove lid completely.
- Add room temperature water to fill-line inside the cup and stir well (bottom upward).
- Microwave on high (1000 Watt) for 90 to 100 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir well
- Let stand 4-5 minutes, or till the pasta is tender, stir again for 30 seconds. Enjoy!
Totally recyclable packaging
Plastic cup: Plastic collection
Cardboard sleeve: Paper collection